Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hot Buffet Recipes What Are Some Good Room Temperature Recipes/dishes?

What are some good room temperature recipes/dishes? - hot buffet recipes

I will be a dinner and buffet. The food will probably end up sitting at the counter for about 3 hours. What are the good things that can be served at room temperature? I know I can hot food into a source of friction or crockpot put dishes, but I can not think of the temporary space, the easier it is to fix them and do not worry.

Thank you ..

Husband

3 comments:

rob lou said...

Homemade pasta salad with Italian dressing, French dressing végső diverse and sauces, meats and cheese ....... oh yeah included pigs in a blanket of tenders may be. Some bruschetta.

U2fanfor... said...

Pasta salad, tossed salads, layered salads, desserts, and can be at room temperature.

In Flames I Lay Dying said...

quiesadillas or whatever you write

Post a Comment