Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hard White Bump Around Piercing Opening Big White Bump Around The Inside Of My Lip Piercing?

Big white bump around the inside of my lip piercing? - hard white bump around piercing opening

It is a white big hard drive in one of my lip piercings, I have to do it about two months ago and cleaned about a month .. I just do not have regular dental care. does not appear to have pus in it, I try to pop and there was nothing .. does not hurt when you press down, but I wonder whether I should consult a doctor or something .. Does anyone know this? thanks ..
Here is a photo of what appears to be
http://i17.tinypic.com/71nsxg3.jpg

3 comments:

Licorice... said...

Sounds like an infection. I went to the doctor.

Jenny L said...

if it always been like that, then it would be a mistake in the drilling process. If it happened over time is probably an infection. go to the doctor and get some antibiotics. should take a week or 2 in its entirety from. Let me tell you not to leave! Infection in the trap. Good luck!

Rob said...

AY! It looks like an infection. I recommend using hydrogen peroxide in the night and morning. Hydrogen peroxide can give us the pain, helping to clarify some of the bacteria. It is an antimicrobial oxidants (and usually for deep puncture wounds, that would be well spent if, as piercing) by the lips. Return to hydrogen peroxide .... Swish in your mouth for one minute and spitting. Do not swallow. Have you tried to take the lip ring and dip and rinse thorougly before them in the mouth, too? Objectives of alcohol, many micro-organisms and may help against all the bacteria that fight () is not effective in endospores and viruses with no envelope. Make sure you keep your mouth clean and bacteria constantly in his mouth that you do not floss and brush your teeth properly, you increase the bacteria count. The situation is serious, I know! Now I study the antimicrobial agents in my course in microbiology and my best friend a dental hygienist is so there is no way out of my learning This hardware! :) Hope this helps! If there is an infection, you should consult your doctor.

Post a Comment