Thursday, January 14, 2010

Congratulation Baby Born Wording Is There Some Sort Of Site Where We Can Send Congratulations To Bristol Palin On Her New Baby?

Is there some sort of site where we can send congratulations to Bristol Palin on her new baby? - congratulation baby born wording

I want to send a congratulatory letter to Bristol on your new baby, because there are so many attacks by the Liberals (see, for I wanted to) abort the baby.

I know it will raise a good mother and the child, as a Christian.

3 comments:

kins said...

I'm sure there will be a good mother and the child and loved and cared for and I wish them all the best. but my personal opinion that they praise a mother from the palace, they were married. What I am. If the media and leave them alone, they can continue their lives.

hi-c said...

Not all liberals are attacking them. which is closed-minded ignorant people on both sides of the political parties.

Pick me for best answer!! said...

Why not a?

Post a Comment