Sunday, January 17, 2010

Old Women In Girdle Can A 300 Pound Disabled Person With Limited Mobility Lose A Significant Amount Of Weight?

Can a 300 pound disabled person with limited mobility lose a significant amount of weight? - old women in girdle

I am a 24 years old woman suffering from muscular dystrophy belt and members have 300 pounds on my frame of 5'4. I use an electric wheelchair, almost continuously. Has anyone advice on how I can lose weight safely and quickly as possible? For me it was my goal to 150 pounds over the next 2 years. My doctor told me not to lose weight if I die in the next 5, but I do not because the surgery is too risky for me. I have some very light exercise, but if I was a little harder push, that hurts my body. ... Please help me, if the words of one type support is welcome. I also have a terrible addiction to junk food, because I had low self-esteem for so long. "Any idea how to break the temptation?

1 comment:

Danielle N said...

First, I am sorry for your muscular dystrophy. It must be hard for you. My name is SPC Noles'm in the army and work with a personal trainer while I'm at work. The best thing I can say is to work with light weights. I read that reduced muscle mass and strength. So my advice is get over 5 pounds of weight with the work of weapons. It is difficult to explain. You can do abs. Food should not always be a struggle. You can eat 5 small meals per day, as your metabolism Alway. Try eating, fried chicken with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Stay away from the federation, however. Since the potato puree, vinaigrette. Light Ranch is in order. Vinigar is good. Metro is my favorite. I've always Turkey slices with cheese, whole wheat bread with lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, cucumbers and honey mustard booster. With water and chips to Sun Slim Shakes than 2 out of 5 meals with an appetizer to get you on the right track. I love Chocolate Royale. I had two children, I've been through a lot when it comes to losing weight becauseMax I can weigh 142 is the army not to mention their physical problems today. 2 discs compressed nerve, bulging disc, fractures of the knee and tendinitis in his right wrist. So it's not easy for me. If you have questions, please contact me at isucollege_girl03@yahoo.com. Keep it up and not be discouraged, you have to pay a lot of evidence. Kick my good side says I should try Hydroxycut, but I want the advice of your physician.

Post a Comment