Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Balance Running Shoe 570 Women Which Running Shoe Should I Buy? Nike Pegasus?Adidas Response?Reebok Trail? Or New Balance 570?

Which running shoe should i buy? Nike Pegasus?Adidas response?Reebok Trail? or New Balance 570? - new balance running shoe 570 women

Please help me about the shoes that you think is a good long distance runners to decide? I am suffering from the syndrome of medial tibial stress "with my shoes, Nike Air that I spent on the sale, but what do you think I should do now?" I want the shoes to:

- Long Last
- Be good for wide feet
- Give a good cushioning on hard surfaces

Thanks for the help:)

PS The full name is
Nike Air Pegasus +
Adidas Response Cushion 17
Reebok Trail Haven
New Balance MT570 Trail Runners

No comments:

Post a Comment