Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is Livial Suited For Hysterectomy Patient Endometriosis, PMT, Prostap, Livial & Hysterectomy?

Endometriosis, PMT, Prostap, Livial & Hysterectomy? - is livial suited for hysterectomy patient

Hello everyone, I am diagnosed with endometriosis, given a heat treatment of grain (26.03.07). I have historically suffered from very heavy and painful periods, which can be more than 8 days. This can be very obstructive. They also suffer from extreme PMS that), the tears, breast pain, mood swings and extreme fatigue (among other symptoms. I also have small fibroids.

I offered the menopause medical treatment Prostap with Livial add-back with (3 months). If it succeeds in reducing my symptoms will offer a total hysterectomy. Of the main comments I read Internet-patients tend to all the negative aspects of therapy and may shed light Prostap all the symptoms that I try to the disadvantage of eliminating additional cause weight gain and hair loss potential. Anyone who has to share similar experiences and advise? Thank you very much. Shellie x 43

4 comments:

Xander's Mommy said...

First, I'm sorry that you go through the pain of endometriosis? Was diagnosed, I'm only 23, but I have, there are almost 2 years. I went through a laparoscopy in September 2005 that the lesions with laser can be said that they could come back and unfortunately he did not. I went to another gynecologist for the hope that there is an alternative rather than the operation would be back. He put me on Depo Lupron with add-back. It should be there for 6 months, but remained after 3 months because the medication gives me panic attacks (my doctor could not explain why). Even after only 3 months, these symptoms were almost completely disappeared now. I think even if you are reading about side effects, certainly worth a try to see how your body reacts. Everything would be fine. I would definitely test the drugs before they have a total hysterectomy. Good luck with everything!

Marriedg... said...

Sorry for your pain.
I had a hysterectomy in December, the best thing I ever did.

No pain! SPM

Good Luck

billyzz7 said...

I have had all their problems and decided to undergo a hysterectomy, I was 32 years and it was better for me, I have many years of hormone replacement therapy and now feel good, good luck and do not worry, I'm not sure he be ok

specialk said...

I have the U-and periods of violent convulsions Cloting bad, bad PMS and mood swings. I could not leave the house was so bad. Also have fibroids. My doctor asked me if I said Novasur ablation, a procedure before a hysterectomy would be performed, I am so, has changed my life for the better, I havent had my period of 6 months, all symptoms of SPM. I feel very good. u can find online, the distance Novasur. I hope this helps u also 40 lucky.

Post a Comment