Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tonsillar Cancer Pictures My 13yr Cat Has A Tonsillar Tumor The Vet Says Is Cancer. No Biopsy Just A Swab. Is There Hope?Any Advice?

My 13yr cat has a tonsillar tumor the vet says is cancer. No biopsy just a swab. Is there hope?Any advice? - tonsillar cancer pictures

I disagree, if your veterinarian does not provide this information.

A sample is not sufficient to make a correct diagnosis. See page I've listed below, as they say, that needle aspiration can catch him, but you need a biopsy to be safe.

Even if your vet may be right to be wrong in rare cases. My mother was diagnosed with the poodle, but she has found a second opinion and that an abscess. He lived to 20 years.

Good luck and I hope the best for you and your cat. Even if the device sounds like it has had a long life, be proud to give you good health so he lived to 13 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment