Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Andi Sue This Is Unbelievable, Please Give Me An Answer!?

This is unbelievable, Please give me an answer!? - andi sue

OK, I was in the supermarket the other day and an old woman fell $ 22 vase in the same way it was. Who escaped from his hands and broke into pieces just to toe sandals. Which makes it even worse. It is the generous man that I am, I started to take off his sandals and my feet covered with a towel that was in my car. They are very bloody. it appears to me wants to sue! She said paramedics who deliberately dropped the glass on my feet! Police show up and everything. it makes me feel like a criminal when he was only trying to help the older woman, a week later I received a letter, they will appear in court. who says he followed me for $ 702.00. thats like glass, which she said have bought them if they did not.

the thing is his little boy of 5 years, he has seen fall for you depending on your feet if you've never really touched me! Andi did not witness my hand

Do you think this is fair?
What would you do if setEd you?

No comments:

Post a Comment