Friday, December 18, 2009

Answers Overview Of Ap Labs Is There Any Professional Audi Mechanics On Yahoo Answers ?

Is there any professional Audi Mechanics on Yahoo Answers ? - answers overview of ap labs

Hello,

I'm on answers in the hope of finding someone who knows the Audi interior. I have some problems with my A3 in 1999 and the search for a professional to me now, what is the problem and hopefully help me to fixed costs of the more effective.

A brief overview of my problem ...

• Decision on a fan! During the 2-3 days during the trip, you hear a noise like a piece of plastic, like a fan noise increases when the speed was faster than good shape?

After my car is not good to drive and now takes!

• Stitches "When I was in 1st gear and take off like a normal car sticks like Handbrake or something stuck in the art KOGS and all kinds of sounds that have ..... I really do not know about.

Thanks in advance

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment