Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lawyer Panic Attacks I Despise My Job And Can't Figure Out How To Make It Work Anymore?

I despise my job and can't figure out how to make it work anymore? - lawyer panic attacks

I work in a small firm lawyer with a single and 3 employees. Co-workers are excellent, but the boss is a tyrant who needs control every aspect of our lives.

I call into work sick days to once every two months, because he did not take literally. I live on a small island and jobs are scarce, but now I have to go to develop a high level of fear to work. Sometimes I cry in the bathroom and had panic attacks from outside the office door.

I am pleased to write about the problems, but that would mean losing my home, and may know my son, but not really how they manage. 3 and take the fear tomorrow will not let me sleep.

I can not speak to my boss, as he says he does not know how lucky we are to work for him made him only more anger directly toward me.

I am looking for other jobs on other islands, but the 18 months and do not bite.

I'm drowning. HELP !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment